Saturday, March 26, 2011

I'm failing miserable, yet again.

I have failed in any meager attempts to not watch TV and to stay off Facebook. Not that I didn't kind-of try... I haven't turned on the TV by myself. It happens to be on an awful lot when my housemates are home, and it's hard to escape, I guess. My cousin was due to give birth at any moment, so I'd been checking le livre de visage every day, and definitely happened to notice everything else that's been going up. Oops. Well, that doesn't mean I can't try again everyday... Starting tomorrow?
Sorry God. This not wasting time thing isn't working out so well. I still haven't spent much time hanging out with you. ... When am I going to be inspired? ... That was dumb.
Well, I'm off the waiting list, and have been accepted to my #1 grad school choice, a few states away. Marriage is approaching ever so much closer, and plans have not really taken much of a flight. But really, what's the worst that could happen? I have something to wear, a place to wear it to, a groom, people who know when to come, and my main food. So, if all else goes to Hell-in-a-handbasket, I would say that it's gonna be ok. So, I graduate, get married, and ship off to grad school to start my finally-really-away-from-home-appear-to-be-grown-up life. We'll see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment