Thursday, March 3, 2011

This is forreal

So, I'm partaking in this Bible study this semester, "What does the Bible tell us about the Church?" It's nice sometimes. I have to admit, it's kind of hard to keep track of what I speak about and read about in the Bible, when I'm only doing it Wednesday nights and Sunday mornings. I like to lead myself to believe that I spend all my time doing actual work, but I don't. I waste a lot of it. I think I have actually mentioned that for Lent I may be giving up TV. Well, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be legit. I'm thinking of different media in fact. Movies, including online. Really, online places I waste a lot of time such as Facebook, or random search surfing. I will limit my use of the internet as well. No Facebook, or other social, not-needed sites. Basically, anything directly school-related (email, research), legitimate and immediate wedding concerns and needs, and maybe this site, for self-release and documentation. This is happening. I will see how much more I get done, and subsequently, how my relationship with God grows. Or how I'm hoping it will grow. We'll see. Lord, grant me peace, patience, and endurance. Oh, and love and wisdom. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment